Why use Greendale?
Your order is made up the day before your requested delivery date and sent by overnight courier. Our fresh produce is bagged and ready to cook or freeze on delivery. All your fresh meat and fish will be vacuum packed and labelled with ‘use by dates’. As soon as the meat or fish is vacuum packed, we will place it in an insulated polystyrene box, securely wrapped in ice packs and bubble wrap to keep it cool and in perfect condition.
We use professional vacuum-packing machines to extract all the air from your packs of meat and seafood. We vacuum pack our fresh produce because:
- It's the natural way to keep meat fresher for longer
- It prevents juices from escaping, so it keeps meat succulent
- Vacuum-packed products take up very little room in the fridge or freezer
- The special packaging helps to protect meat and seafood from knocks
- The packs are clean and easy to handle
- Our heavy-grade vacuum packs are suitable for home freezing and thawing.
Get in touch
Come and see us
Mon to Sat 8am - 8pm , Sun 9am- 6pm
- 01395 232836