Why use Greendale?
Have a question?
Question about your order or just want to get in touch?
Please fill in your enquiry below.
Below are some helpful links:
- How will I know what time my order will arrive?
- What if I'm not in to take my delivery?
- How will my order stay cold?
- Can I chose a day to collect my order from the Farm Shop?
- Will I need to provide proof of purchase?
- What if I'm not happy with the quality of your produce?
Book a table at the café
Our café gives you the opportunity to take a relaxing break. Join us to enjoy a pot of tea, some freshly-ground coffee, an all-day breakfast, or for lunch, when you will have the opportunity to try many of the Farm Shop’s own products. The chefs use the shop floor as their larder, so all our meals are made fresh to order using as much quality local produce as possible. We get busy espeically during the school holidays so why not book a table to avoid disappointment,
Visit the farm shop & café
Greendale Farm Shop
Company no.: 2033792
VAT no.: 141261508
Get in touch
Come and see us
Mon to Sat 8am - 8pm , Sun 9am- 6pm
- 01395 232836